Inside Out Hair Growth Tea
This is a great bundle to jumpstart your hair growth. Most hair loss starts from within, so our 60 Day Supply Of Inside Out Hair Growth Tea allows you to balance your body from within.
Ingredients| rose hips, ginger, cinnamon, peppermint, fenugreek, brahmi, cloves, lavender, basil, rosemary, orange peel, elder flowe
Fresh Leave-in Conditioner
Our Fresh Leave-in Conditioner is exactly what your hair has been calling for. Prior to starting this brand, I was distressed about the amounts of hair I was losing on washday. The conditioners would start off having my hair soft and the as soon as it dried my hair would be hard and brittle. That's when I went natural, and started this chemical free hair care line. Our Fresh Leave-in conditioner is made fresh aloe vera and fresh coconut milk, hence the name "Fresh". Apply this to your hair, and be sure to thoroughly saturate. We recommend putting on a heat cap and allowing it to sit for 20 minutes before styling, and no need to rinse out, it's a leave in.
Ingredients: Mamey Sapote Oil, Monoi Butter, Mango Butter, Aloe Vera Butter, Aloe Vera, Silk Protein, Vitamin B5, Bamboo Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Rosemary Extract, Rosehip Extract, Sugarcane Extract, Fresh Coconut Milk, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Natural Preservatives
Herbal Hydration Hair Mask
Put an end to shedding and breakage with Herbal Hydration Hair Mask. Carefully crafted by our team of experts, this wonder products acts as a hair growth serum. Stop Alopecia and Hair loss in it's tracks! Herbal Hydration Hair Mask conditions the whole of your hair shaft without leaving an icky residue that weighs down your hair. Apply it carefully once a week and you’ll get added volume and shine 24/7.
Ingredients| fenugreek, amla, aloe Vera, ginseng, shikakai, brahmi, slippery elm, hibiscus, nettle, avocado, apple seed, babassu, castor oil, rosemary essential oil, coconut milk.
Sure Thing Growth Oil
Formulated with 14 exotic herbs, the Sure Thing Hair Growth Oil nourishes and moisturizes your curls while stimulating hair growth. It strengthens your hair roots and follicles, prevents hair loss, and keeps your scalp healthy. Go ahead and use it on your hair as a growth booster or daily shine-enhancer.
Ingredients| Organic Sunflower Oil, Fenugreek seeds, Neem Leaves, Calendula, Vitamin E, Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Lavender oil
Add this to your regimen and watch your hair get healthier and easy to manage over time. Gentle and non-drying, Seal-It is loaded with butters and oils that add a protective layer to your hair. There’ll be no chance of over-clean (especially if you use it with our Root to Tip Shampoo Bar) and tangles will melt away. Seal-It also protects against breakage, and locks in moisture to keep your hair hydrated for longer. Let’s face it, lots of pre-poo products coat your hair. What makes Seal-It stand out is that it’s brimming with murumuru butter and chebe powder, backed up by old favorites like shea nut oil and evening primrose oil. And thanks to the 100% organic focus, every ingredient is pure and potent. If you’re dealing with an itchy, flaky scalp, it’ll feel like heaven. No brittle hair, No more breakage when detangling.
Ingredients: castor oil, mango butter, shea butter, cocoa butter, marshmallow root, slippery elm, murumuru butter, chebe powder, coconut oil, essential oil blend.
Butter-Up Hair Cream
Our Butter-Up Hair Cream is packed with ancient ayurvedic herbs that stops alopecia and hair loss in it tracks. Hair curls thrive in moisture-rich environments, and the Butter Up Hair Cream provides just that. It contains good-for-you ingredients such as moisturizing shea butter, conditioning neem oil, and rejuvenating Jojoba Oil. This ultra-rich organic cream reduces frizz, gives your curls a smooth, silky texture, and makes them last longer.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Apple Seed Oil Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Shea Nut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Neem Oil, Brahmi
How Does It Work?
Inside Out Hair Growth Tea lengthens your locks using organic ingredients used in haircare for centuries. Its unique blend of rose hips, ginger and cinnamon is absorbed by your body, which puts those special essences to work on your curls.
Here’s a bit more about those ingredients:
- Lavender possesses immense medical benefits, lavender flowers have been used to treat mental health issues, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, depression, and skin irritations. If you’re focused on your natural gift, these potent flowers also aid in the fight against hair loss. Say goodbye to Alopecia and pattern baldness with just a few sips!
- Rose hips contain important antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, lycopene and beta-carotene.
- Ginger has traditionally been used to aid digestion and fight off infections. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Cinnamon is used a lot in Chinese herbal medicine and, like hibiscus, contains anti-inflammatory polyphenol antioxidants.
- Basil Now, this tea is especially healthy! Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium, Zinc, Iron and rosmarinic acid all come together to form a health miracle! By stimulating your hair follicles, basil leaves dramatically increases the chances of hair growth. Increased blood circulation to your scalp also means your curls are getting the tasty nutrients they deserve.
- Rosemary Leaves High in antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory compounds, rosemary leaves possess a bevy of medical benefits. These compounds also reduce hair loss and promote growth in the quality of your hair. If you’re also looking to alleviate muscle pain, boost your immune system, and heal your memory, then this is the tea for you!
- Dried Orange Peel Who doesn’t like an orange now and then? We don’t need to tell you that this natural gift is high in Vitamin C, right? It’s time to give your hair a shiny new coat, as well as the additional bounce you’ve always desired. Filled with nutritious natural health compounds, this is a nutritious choice you don’t want to miss out on!
Relax and let your body take care of your hair. All you need to do is sip your delicious cup of tea …