This is a great bundle to jumpstart your hair growth. Most hair loss starts from within, so our 60 Day Supply Of Inside Out Hair Growth Tea allows you to balance your health from within.
We also included our Sure Thing Growth Oil, trust this a sure thing, exactly what you need to nurture the new strands that will grow out from our Inside Out Hair Growth Tea.
We also included our Root To Tip Shampoo Bar, this is ideal if your experiencing dry and brittle hair, hair easily breaks, heat damage, dandruff prone scalp.
Next up is our Fresh Leave-In Conditioner! Did you know our Fresh Leave-In Conditioner was made with fresh aloe vera and fresh coconut milk. So NO harsh chemicals in our products.
Lastly, our Herbal Refresher Hair Tea Rinse is perfect for refreshing your curls, providing treatment for alopecia and hair loss. You can make a batch of tea in a large pot or bowl then once cooled you can dunk your hair and scalp into the bowl of tea. This not only promotes blood flow to the scalp but also promotes hair growth.
How Does It Work?
Inside Out lengthens your locks using organic ingredients used in haircare for centuries. Its unique blend of rose hips, ginger and cinnamon is absorbed by your body, which puts those special essences to work on your curls.
Here’s a bit more about those ingredients:
- Lavender possesses immense medical benefits, lavender flowers have been used to treat mental health issues, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, depression, and skin irritations. If you’re focused on your natural gift, these potent flowers also aid in the fight against hair loss. Say goodbye to Alopecia and pattern baldness with just a few sips!
- Rose hips contain important antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, lycopene and beta-carotene.
- Ginger has traditionally been used to aid digestion and fight off infections. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Cinnamon is used a lot in Chinese herbal medicine and, like hibiscus, contains anti-inflammatory polyphenol antioxidants.
- Basil Now, this tea is especially healthy! Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium, Zinc, Iron and rosmarinic acid all come together to form a health miracle! By stimulating your hair follicles, basil leaves dramatically increases the chances of hair growth. Increased blood circulation to your scalp also means your curls are getting the tasty nutrients they deserve.
- Rosemary Leaves High in antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory compounds, rosemary leaves possess a bevy of medical benefits. These compounds also reduce hair loss and promote growth in the quality of your hair. If you’re also looking to alleviate muscle pain, boost your immune system, and heal your memory, then this is the tea for you!
- Dried Orange Peel Who doesn’t like an orange now and then? We don’t need to tell you that this natural gift is high in Vitamin C, right? It’s time to give your hair a shiny new coat, as well as the additional bounce you’ve always desired. Filled with nutritious natural health compounds, this is a nutritious choice you don’t want to miss out on!
Relax and let your body take care of your hair. All you need to do is sip your delicious cup of tea …
Why The Sure Thing Hair Growth Oil is Right for YOU
Many hair growth products work, but some of them contain toxic ingredients such as sulfates, and parabens, among others that damage your hair!
But you can trust the Sure Thing Hair Growth Oil because it is:
What’s more, it is made of 100% organic ingredients that are easy and safe for all hair types.
Formulated with 14 exotic herbs, the Sure Thing Hair Growth Oil nourishes and moisturizes your curls while stimulating hair growth. It strengthens your hair roots and follicles, prevents hair loss, and keeps your scalp healthy. Go ahead and use it on your hair as a growth booster or daily shine-enhancer.
-30 Day Supply Inside Out Hair Growth Tea
-Sure Thing Growth Oil 4oz
-Herbal Hair Tea
-Fresh Leave-In Conditioner
-Root To Tip Shampoo Bar
I started using the inside out tea and hair oil. So it's to early to really give it a review. Will start using the shampoo bar, leaving in conditioner and tea for hair this week.