Stops alopecia and speeds up your hair growth. Tastes delicious.
Is your hair not growing? Maybe it’s even – argh! – falling out.
Relax. We’ve got your back. Inside Out moisturizes your hair from – you’ve guessed it – the inside out. It strengthens every single one of your strands and decreases any hair loss. Plus, it’ll stimulate your subcutaneous blood flow to ensure your scalp gets maximum oxygen and every last scrap of the essential nutrients it needs. All that gives your hair the best chance to grow and shine. In fact, some of our customers report hair growth of a little over ½ inch per month.
Plus, this tea tastes damn good! Keeping it organic maximizes the purity of the flavors.
How Does It Work?
Inside Out lengthens your locks using organic ingredients used in haircare for centuries. Its unique blend of hibiscus, rose hips, ginger and cinnamon is absorbed by your body, which puts those special essences to work on your curls.
Here’s a bit more about those ingredients:
- Lavender possesses immense medical benefits, lavender flowers have been used to treat mental health issues, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, depression, and skin irritations. If you’re focused on your natural gift, these potent flowers also aid in the fight against hair loss. Say goodbye to Alopecia and pattern baldness with just a few sips!
- Rose hips contain important antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, lycopene and beta-carotene.
- Ginger has traditionally been used to aid digestion and fight off infections. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Cinnamon is used a lot in Chinese herbal medicine and, like hibiscus, contains anti-inflammatory polyphenol antioxidants.
- Basil Now, this tea is especially healthy! Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium, Zinc, Iron and rosmarinic acid all come together to form a health miracle! By stimulating your hair follicles, basil leaves dramatically increases the chances of hair growth. Increased blood circulation to your scalp also means your curls are getting the tasty nutrients they deserve.
- Rosemary Leaves High in antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory compounds, rosemary leaves possess a bevy of medical benefits. These compounds also reduce hair loss and promote growth in the quality of your hair. If you’re also looking to alleviate muscle pain, boost your immune system, and heal your memory, then this is the tea for you!
- Dried Orange Peel Who doesn’t like an orange now and then? We don’t need to tell you that this natural gift is high in Vitamin C, right? It’s time to give your hair a shiny new coat, as well as the additional bounce you’ve always desired. Filled with nutritious natural health compounds, this is a nutritiouschoice you don’t want to miss out on!
Relax and let your body take care of your hair. All you need to do is sip your delicious cup of tea …
Is your hair not growing? Maybe it’s even falling out. Relax. We’ve got your back. Inside Out moisturizes your hair from – you’ve guessed it – the inside out.
It strengthens every single one of your strands and decreases any hair loss. Plus, it’ll stimulate your subcutaneous blood flow to ensure your scalp gets maximum oxygen and every last scrap of the essential nutrients it needs.
Drink like a regular tea. Place tea in hot water. Cover and allow to steep for 4-8 minutes.
We recommend that you drink 2-3 cups daily.
Ingredients: rose hips, ginger, cinnamon, peppermint, fenugreek, brahmi, cloves, lavender, basil, rosemary, orange peel, elder flower.
Does Inside Out Hair Growth Tea contain caffeine?
Our Inside Out Hair Growth Tea is caffeine free.
How long will it take before I start seeing results?
Typically, results can be seen within 30 to 60 days. Keep in mind, it's important to come up with a hair regimen and stick to it. Some people see results as early as 14 Days.
Is this a loose-leaf tea?
Yes, this is a loose-leaf tea, but we do sell reusable tea bags.
What is the difference between loose leaf tea and bagged tea?
In general, loose leaf tea is usually of a higher quality. That's because regular tea bags usually contain tea dust and fannings, small particles left over tea production.
Can I take while pregnant or nursing?
Please consult with your doctor before using this tea.
Are all the herbs used organic?
Yes, all of our herbs are organic and are sourced from premium herb providers.
How long is the tea good for?
Our tea is good for up to 18 months.
Can this tea be steeped more than once?
Yes, loose-leaf tea is high-quality and it can be steeped 2 to 3 times. So simply add more hot water to your eisting cup of goodness.
- Can I make iced tea?
Definitely! We love iced tea. In order to get the most nutrients out of your blend, we highly recommend making a hot tea pot as per the regular instructions. Then simply allow the tea to cool at room temperature then serve over ice. Delicious.
Is your hair falling out and not growing? You need this all-organic Growth Tea. It moisturizes your hair from the inside out, strengths your strands, and decreases hair loss. It also fosters hair growth by stimulating subcutaneous blood flow to ensure that your scalp derives oxygen and all the essential nutrients.
Place tea in hot water. Cover and allow to steep for 4-8 minutes. Drink 2 to 3 cups daily.
Ingredients: Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Ginger, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Fenugreek, Moringa, Brahmi, Cloves, Lavender, Basil, Rosemary, Orange Peel, Elder Flower
Net Wt. 4oz (113g)
Patience and consistency is 🔑 works wonderfully!
Too soon to tell but the tea taste good...hoping for the best
So far so good still waiting to see extra improvements as time goes on I'm on my second bag of tea already hoping this time goes on then we'll be big improvements thank you
I see those new hairs poking out I thought my hair couldn't grow after burning it off with a laser cap but it's looking better and better I'm on my second packet
Haven’t used the product long enough to give an accurate review.